We have identifed a few useful links for you
Be a part of our Facebook family. Have a spiritual question throughout the week? Ask it here! Find out about our upcoming events and meet others within our family.
We often post many photos on our flickr feed. Enjoy!
- Unity World Headquarters
We have a beautiful support system from “up-top”. Our Headquarters is based in Kansas City, Missouri and their mission statement is; “Our purpose is to serve enlightened leaders and thriving ministries in transforming the world.”
- Association of Unity Churches
The Association of Unity Churches is made of of individual Unity Churches like ours and individuals worldwide. At the Home Office in Kansas City, Missouri, they serve Unity Churches and members by providing products and programs to help us spread the Unity word. The Association’s focus is to 1. Develop individual’s Spiritually, 2. Help leaders gain skills at all levels, 3. Help churches thrive. We have an excellent support system!
The Unity online radio network is a 24-hour platform for spiritual and New Though discussions. The programs on the network are a powerful voice in providing the consciousness, clarity and common vision necessary to create transformation in the world today. We call i the voice of an awakening world. Tune in today!
- Silent Unity (1-800-NOW-PRAY)
Call today for prayer support. The Unity approach to prayer is affirmative, based on positive prayers and affirmations that have universal, interfaith appeal. Silent Unity is available 24/7 ready to offer you free confidential prayer support whenever you want it. 1-800-669-7729 (1-800-NOW-PRAY)
- Daily Word (via email or postal mail)
Receive daily spiritual inspiration, insight and encouragement through daily word! Each month this magazine offers daily spiritual inspiration and practical help through positive affirmations, inspirational stories, Bible verses and guiding thoughts. If you subscribe via email, you will receive the Daily Word conveniently in your inbox every day. Subscribe today!
Mental Health/Substance Abuse Resources
- Georgia Crisis & Access Line – 1-800-715-4225
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – 1-800-799-7233
- The Crisis Text Line – Text START to 741-741 about any type of crisis 24/7.
- Alcoholics Anonymous in Georgia – Resource for finding in-person and virtual AA meetings throughout the state.
- Recovery in Georgia – Locally run independent addiction recovery resource that features treatment centers, support meetings, and prevention resources located throughout Georgia.
- Emory Healthcare Addiction Service – Provides individual therapy, psychiatric consultation, recovery guidance, support groups, and medication-assisted treatment to support individuals 14 and older that are struggling with substance abuse and mental illness. Their phone number is 404-778-5526.
- The Summit Wellness Group – Midtown Atlanta – Joint Commission Accredited drug rehab center located at 996 Huff Rd NW, Suite C, Atlanta, GA 30318. This family-run treatment program also features a host of helpful recovery support resources on its website and a 24/7 helpline at 678-705-8762.
- The GARR Network – Georgia-based association of accredited sober living homes throughout the state.
- SAMHSA’s Treatment Locator – Directory for finding treatment facilities confidentially and anonymously.
- St Jude’s Recovery Center – Intown provider of free and low-cost treatment services. They are located at 139 Renaissance Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30308. For admissions information, call them at 404-874-2224.
- Georgia Overdose Prevention Project – An advocacy organization that provides free naloxone kits to Georgians through the mail.
- Harmreduction.org – Features harm reduction strategies and provides information to help people identify, respond, and prevent overdoses.
- Opioid Overdose Rescue – Outlines 3 simple steps to save a life in the event of an opioid overdose. Includes helpful reference videos.