For your convenience, we’ve listed our upcoming message titles and previous message summaries.
Video messages are available here
*All messages by Rev. Jennifer L. Sacks unless otherwise noted*
Passages and Promises: A Sermon Series for Spring 2019
No matter where we find ourselves in life, at some point we realize that we’ve reached another passage. That in the midst of something new or different, we have another opportunity to change, to grow, to step forward in faith, more than ever before.
In this season of graduations and celebrations of those who parent us into new experiences, we’re invited to consider all the promises of the season—and all the assurances of God’s ever-abiding presence in our lives.
Join us each Sunday at 8:45 and 11:00 AM at Unity Atlanta, as we navigate our passages with ease and grace, and rejoice in sacred promises, given in love.
- Sunday, May 5th – “Pick Up Your Mat” — Honoring Pastoral Care Team and Prayer Chaplains John: 5:1-9
- Sunday, May 12th – “Balance Heart and Mind” — Mother’s Day Luke: 10:38-42
- Sunday, May 19th – “Be Your True Self” — Honoring our YFM Graduates (at 11:00 AM service) Ephesians 4:17-24
- Sunday, May 26th – “Remember in Grace” — Memorial Day Sunday & Flower Wreath Ceremony Psalm 61:1-5
- Sunday, June 2nd – “Prepare to Discover More” 1 Corinthians 2:9-16
- Sunday, June 9th – “Hear the Call to Unity” — Bring a Friend to Church Sunday Joel 2:28-29
- Sunday, June 16th – “Find Yourself at Home” — Father’s Day John 14:1-3