How We Serve
Food Drive – We collect non-perishable food items for Norcross Cooperative Ministries. Please place donations in the food chest, located in Fellowship Hall.
- Trial size toiletries – Year round we collect trial size toiletry donations.
- These donations are lovingly packaged by the Women’s Circle and given to women in homeless shelters.
- The next time you stay in a hotel, bring the trial size shampoo, conditioner and body lotion home with you and donate them to Unity Atlanta.
Teddy Bear Drive
November 4th through December 9th
Please bring in your new Teddy Bears and place them in the sanctuary. We will fill them with love and then they will be distributed to children at Peachford Hospital and various organizations through-out the metro area Saturday, Dec. 15th.
Facilitated by the Women’s Circle
Your holiday season will be complete when you can make Christmas joyful for a child in our community less fortunate. Our Angel Tree is a very personal ministry for families in the greater Peachtree Corners area. Each tag has gift information for a pre-screened wisher. There are also tags for purchasing gift cards on the tree!
If you want to participate, but don’t have time to shop this season, the Women’s Circle will be happy to shop for you. See the tree attendant at the Angel Tree table to donate.
November 4 – December 2 (5 Sundays)
The tree is located in the Lobby
- Take an ornament
- Buy a gift
- Leave it unwrapped
- Attach the ornament as a gift tag
- Return to Unity Atlanta to either the Women’s Circle tree attendant or staff by Sunday, December 2nd.
Kids Hope USA
We at Unity Atlanta are SO EXCITED to about our new “Life Together” program, in partnership with Kids Hope USA and Peachtree Elementary.
Program Mission: To build life-changing relationships one at a time: One Child, One School, One Church.
A uniquely equipped mentor, supported by a highly engaged prayer partner, and enabled by a scholarship provider, can change the world, one little world at a time. And our greatest resource is our capacity to share love, just by showing up.
Life Together is life at its best. This is how Beloved Community serves.
There are three ways to get involved.
- Be a mentor to a child selected by the school. This requires spending one hour a week with a child selected just for you between the hours of 10:45 and 1:15, depending on the child’s lunch period. There are many children waiting for a positive mentor in their life.
- Be a scholarship donor to a child and a mentor for $15.00 a month.
- Be a silent prayer partner for the mentor and child.