- This event has passed.
Workshop -Building on #metoo – It starts with empowerment!
April 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm$10.00
No More metoo# – It starts with being empowered.
This workshop is open to ALL genders!
Open to all who wish to choose to be empowered and find our inner fighting spirits, so that we are prepared to stand up for ourselves and others.
When: Sunday, April 14th at 1:00
Where: Chapel (Room 107)
Facilitator: Dr. Nora Fahlberg – Unity Member since 1980
Who Should Attend: Middle Schoolers through Age 100
Cost: $10.00 per person
Dr. Nora will cover:
A guide to fending off harassment and resisting assault.
This workshop offers a proactive path to confidence and the basics of defending ourselves when needed.
Participants will learn how to:
- Increase self -love & esteem.
- Grow confidence (and learn to project it even if you don’t feel it yet).
- Develop assertiveness skills for personal and profession situations.
- Find our voices and learn to speak up against verbal harassment.
- Use basic techniques to fend off physical assault.
No victim blaming. No man bashing.
Please bring paper and pens in case you’d like to take notes.