- This event has passed.
Unity Atlanta Men’s Group Via Zoom
May 20 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Men’s Group Meets the First and Third Thursday’s of Each Month.
To receive log in information to participate virtually, please contact Steve Peck at email@example.com or 770-639-5242.
The Unity Atlanta Men’s Group Meetings begin with a brief 1-2 minute check-in during which each member shares how his week went, what’s gong on in his life, and any success or challenges he may be experiencing.
We then move on to a topic, which either arises during the check-in or has been prepared in advance by one of the members. Topics, week from week, have a wide range of subjects. We share from our own experience rather than giving opinions or advice or telling stories. Through this sharing, a sense of brotherhood develops with the individual members while retaining an openness that is welcoming to all.
Occasionally, we also conduct public outreach, and each fall we sponsor a men only retreat.
- We are a self-supporting, self-facilitating, spiritually-based group
- We remind each other that we are all connected and learn from our collective wisdom
- We promote spirituality, growth, learning and community
- We support each other and remind each other to live “in faith”
- We share our lives, our joy, and our abundance to become like-minded brothers
- We radiate our spirituality to our families, friends and the world
- We express our feelings and emotions through healthy communication
- Regardless of our means and circumstances, we are friends and equals
- We are here–join us!