- This event has passed.
Adult Education Class: Healing and Wholeness with Jan Gurr. LUT (HTS 135) via Zoom
February 6 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:30 pm on Saturday, repeating until March 6, 2021
Take for SEE credit or for your own personal growth!
Unity began with a spiritual healing that was mediated through mind and application of principles. The first healing was followed by others and eventually Silent Unity and Unity Centers emerged. The healing practices and principles developed and applied by Myrtle and Charles Fillmore are the basis of this course. Students will be working with the Fillmore’s teachings on healing and wholeness, as well as with historical and contemporary master teachers. The principles will be presented to support students in developing a practical understanding of Unity theology as “heartcentered meta-physics.”
Dates: Saturdays February 6, 13, 20, 27 and March 6 Time: 12:30-2:30 pm Location: Zoom
- Required; one time registration for all 5 classes
- Register in advance of the series: Click Here to Register
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the Zoom link to connect to the classes.
- Alternatively, send email to LUT@UnityAtl.org requesting registration.
Price and Suggested Fee:
- Class Tuition: $10 per class
- SEE Credit is an additional $45 through UWSI; instructions will be provided in the syllabus
Required Text Books:
- The required texts are:
- How to Let God Heal You, by Myrtle Fillmore
- Healing Letters by Myrtle Fillmore
- Christian Healing by Charles Fillmore
The recommended texts are:
- Jesus Christ Heals by Charles Fillmore
- The Quest for Wholeness by Robert Brumet
- Mind Over Medicine by Lissa Rankin, MD