- This event has passed.
Adult Education Class: Metaphysics I with Rev. Dr. Paul Hasselbeck (HTS 105) via Zoom
February 6 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, repeating until March 6, 2021
Take for SEE credit or for your own personal growth!
If you have ever wondered about the Silence, meditation, and Unity prayer, this is the class for you! Discover some of the fundamental concepts and principles underwriting Unity’s spiritual philosophy called metaphysics. Achieve a basic understanding of consciousness and what it means to evolve spiritual awareness while building Christ or Divine Consciousness. Just what are Divine Purpose, Will, Plan, and Guidance and the important part you play in each of them?
Dates: Saturdays February 6, 13, 20, 27 and March 6 Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Location: Zoom
- Required; one time registration for all 5 classes
- Register in advance of the series: Click Here to Register
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the Zoom link to connect to the classes.
- Alternatively, send email to LUT@UnityAtl.org requesting registration
Price and Suggested Fee:
- Love Offering: suggested $10/class
- SEE Credit is an additional $45 through UWSI; instructions will be provided in the syllabus
Required Text Books:
Heart-Centered Metaphysics, by Paul Hasselbeck
Heart-Centered Metaphysics Workbook, by Paul Hasselbeck and Cher Holton
Point of Power, by Paul Hasselbeck
Teacher Bio: Rev. Dr. Paul Hasselbeck
Rev. Dr. Paul Hasselbeck is one of Unity’s leading Metaphysics authorities and has had a major role in bringing Unity’s Metaphysics into the 21st century. With a genuine passion for clarity, precision and making Unity teachings understandable and user friendly. Paul guides people to awaken awareness and deepen their understanding of a metaphysical approach to life. He is an author, teacher, speaker, and spiritual guide. He has a weekly blog (The Absolute Word) and podcast (MetaphysicalRomp2.com) which he cohosts with the Rev. Drs. Bill and Cher Holton.