- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Chili Cook Off
January 20 @ 12:15 pm - 2:00 pm
Sunday, January 20th immediately following the 11:00 service. If chili isn’t one of your recipes then just bring a dish to share
Competitor Information Sheet
Cooks will prepare any type of chili to serve to the congregation. During the event, the congregation will be able to sample all entries and vote on their favorites. Prizes will be awarded to the dishes with the most votes!
This will be a fantastic way to meet a lot of the people at Unity in a fun environment. And show off that killer recipe!
Information to Cooking Competitors
- You must register with Carolie Schnaars (see below) by January 14th to be in the competition.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 competitors, receiving the most votes for their chili from the congregation.
- If you would like to contribute, but not necessarily compete, you are welcome to bring a side or dessert to share with the people attending.
- Participants will provide a name and description of your chili. This information, along with your name, will be included on a menu given to each attendee,
- Participants will buy the ingredients and prepare their dish for the event on Jan 20.
- Participants should be present at the event to serve their dish and hopefully win the prize!
Unity Atlanta Responsibility
- Atlanta Unity will supply all serving supplies (utensils, napkins, plates/bowls).
- Atlanta Unity will supply drinks.
- Atlanta Unity will arrange for clean-up of the event.
- Atlanta Unity will provide a power if you decide to bring your chili in a crockpot.
- Atlanta Unity will provide the kitchen on a limited basis before the event. Your specific needs will be worked out with the event staff to make sure we make some accommodation for all competitors.
To sign-up, please contact Carolie Schnaars (770-986-4247, firstname.lastname@example.org). Or sign-up at the information desk and we will contact you.