- This event has passed.
June 30 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 16, 2022
Unity Atlanta Men’s Group meets the First, Second and Third Thursday’s of the Month
We are excited to announce that the Men’s Group is meeting back on site with the hope of also offering zoom for those that want to participate remotely. We have shifted our time to 7:30 – 9:00 PM. To receive log in information to participate virtually, please TEXT Steve Peck at 770-639-5242 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org/
The Unity Atlanta Men’s Group Meetings begin with a brief 1-2 minute check-in during which each member shares how his week went, what’s gong on in his life, and any success or challenges he may be experiencing.
We then move on to a topic, which either arises during the check-in or has been prepared in advance by one of the members. Topics, week from week, have a wide range of subjects. We share from our own experience rather than giving opinions or advice or telling stories. Through this sharing, a sense of brotherhood develops with the individual members while retaining an openness that is welcoming to all.
Occasionally, we also conduct public outreach, and each fall we sponsor a men only retreat.
- We are a self-supporting, self-facilitating, spiritually-based group
- We remind each other that we are all connected and learn from our collective wisdom
- We promote spirituality, growth, learning and community
- We support each other and remind each other to live “in faith”
- We share our lives, our joy, and our abundance to become like-minded brothers
- We radiate our spirituality to our families, friends and the world
- We express our feelings and emotions through healthy communication
- Regardless of our means and circumstances, we are friends and equals
- We are here–join us!