We empower you to realize your indwelling Divinity.
“The Truth we teach is not new, neither do we claim special discovery of new religious principles. Our purpose is to help and teach mankind to use and prove the eternal Truth taught by the Master.” — Charles Fillmore, co-founder of Unity movement
Scripture we live by:
“A new commandment I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so must you love one another.” — John 13:34
Unity’s 5 Basic Principles:
- There is only one Presence and one Power, God.
- God is individualized in each person as the Christ consciousness as demonstrated by Jesus Christ.
- Prayer is a means to experience the presence of God.
- The law of mind action shows us that our thoughts will reflect in the way we experience our daily lives.
- Practical application of our truth is remembering that we are eternal spiritual beings and allowing love to fully express in our activities and relationships.
“It is the desire of every human being to feel he or she can begin anew. Do you not feel this need in your own soul?” — Charles Fillmore
“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born anew, he cannot see the kingdom of God” — John 3:5
Mile Markers to help guide you:
- The evolution of humankind is now an inner one of spiritual transformation of the individual.
- Life is endless, but it often changes form.
- There is no lasting growth without a spiritual rebirth.
- God’s desire for you is absolute good.
- God’s good for you is not bound by the past. It is a creative process, the nature of which is to make you “new” and “better.”
- Wherever you are, whatever you may have experienced up until now, you can always begin again!
Affirmation Suggestion: God is unlimited good, everywhere present. Therefore, God is within me. I seek and find the presence and power of God within me. I give thanks for this truth: Wherever I am, God is. I cannot go where God is not. I find God in me, in others, and in all my experiences, always. Whenever I begin anew, I am grateful for the new possibilities before me.